Moving across the channel is never easy: whether you're moving your business or your home or both, there are a lot of challenges awaiting you. From logistics to regulations to insurance, there are a lot of things you need to take care of before your furniture reaches its destination in Germany.
Thankfully, you can rely on our company to take care of everything and ensure your furniture safely arrives at its destination in Germany without any issues. With years of experience servicing clients in the UK and carrying out hundreds of removals to Germany, we are the company you're looking for.
What are the Challenges of Furniture Removal to Germany?
Removals, even within the same city, aren't straightforward. This is triply true for removals from one country to another. To understand why you need a professional service to help take care of your removal, you need to understand the challenges you're facing. Our company was designed to accommodate our clients and address these challenges.
The first hurdle you'll have to overcome is paperwork. Since the UK has left the European Union, the paperwork involved in moving has compounded, and there are more rules and regulations than ever. You need to carefully check and read the information available on the German government's website before you even plan your move. And once you do decide to move, there is some stuff that you might not be able to move across the border.
The only reliable solution is to entrust an experienced removal company to handle everything for you. Thankfully, Bright Removals, our company, is just that. Not only do we take care of the removal, but we also ensure that everything safely crosses the border into Germany.
Cost can be a major issue for people seeking this service. Just moving a few pieces of furniture and shipping from London to Germany can cost upwards of a few hundred pounds. If you're moving a company office, it can easily surpass ten thousand pounds. This isn't something you can just scoff at by any means.
Of course, there are ways you can cut down on costs at the margins: you can pack stuff more compactly, you can carry some items on your person, and you can get friends to move some stuff for you, but ultimately, these won't make a meaningful difference.
One thing that will make a meaningful difference, however, is the removal company you rely on. The differences can be very stark between different companies -- as much as a few thousand quids in some instances. That's why you need to make sure you contact various companies and see the prices they offer before making your final decision.
This is another place where our company shines. Our services are highly modular, and we tailor them to each client's needs. This allows us to provide our services at very competitive prices. You'll be hard-pressed to find another company that offers better prices for the services we offer. Don't just take our word for it; contact us now and tell us about your removal project. We'll give you a quote you'll be pleasantly surprised by.
Removals are very sensitive processes: you're usually moving tens of thousands of pounds worth of furniture. Some of it is easily breakable, some of it is delicate, and some of it with weird shapes that can be very hard to transport. Not only that, but you'll also move a lot of personal stuff that you can't put a monetary value on. A large family portrait might not cost a lot, but if it gets damaged during transportation, it might be extremely heartbreaking to you.
That's why you need reliable removals. To ensure your furniture and items get transported as safely as possible, there are some steps you can take personally, but that's not all. Choosing the right removal company will also be paramount.
- Personal steps to increase safety: steps to take on your own include making sure you package your items properly, ensuring that fragile items get into proper protective packaging, and checking to see if you've communicated your requirements clearly to the removal company. We don't want to downplay these steps. These are crucial if you want a smooth removal experience.
- Choosing the right removal company: regardless of the steps you take on your own, however, if a removal company doesn't handle your furniture safely and professionally, the likelihood of damage is great. If they don't have experience with removals across countries, things can happen to your items along the road. These are reasons why you need to make sure you use a professional, experienced removal company that can properly guarantee the safety of your items. That's why you need Bright Removals.
Moving is a very frustrating process, and the process is anxiety-inducing. There are so many things that could go wrong, and rarely does everything go according to plan. There are many faultlines that you need to watch out for:
- will the removal service be capable of moving all your furniture regardless of shape and size?
- Will the removal process take place in the allocated time? What will happen if there are delays?
- How will things be loaded into trucks for removal? Will the removal team handle that fully on their own?
- Who and how will you receive and unpack your furniture in Germany?
These are just some of the most common concerns all people have when they move furniture from the United Kingdoms to Germany, and these concerns are entirely valid. That's why you need to make sure you rely on a removal company that takes these concerns into account and provides you with a service that addresses all of them.
Enter Bright Removal: How Do We Provide Excellent, Reliable Removal Services?
Our company was designed with our clients' concerns in mind, and after years of working in the industry and carefully fine tunning our services, we've managed to create an exceptional service that addresses all of your concerns:
- Our service is highly flexible and our fleet is extremely diverse -- this means that we are capable of properly taking care of the removals of both homes and services of all sizes.
- Being timely is extremely important to us -- when we agree on a time with a client, we'll make sure to be there. We also offer urgent services for people who are working under tight time constraints.
- We have an excellent team of trained professionals, and through hundreds of removal jobs, they've become masters in handling and transporting furniture. You can leave the loading and unloading to us.
Above us, here at Bright Removals, we make sure that our services are truly tailormade for our clients, and that's why we always learn the parameters of the removal before we start carrying out the job: learning what the client truly wants and expects is the key to a job well done.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost to Ship Household Goods to Germany?
Although people immediately want to learn the cost of removal services, sadly, the answer isn't very straightforward: there is no set cost for shipping furniture from the United Kingdoms to Germany.
What's the size of your house? Where in Germany do you want to transport the goods to? How urgently do you want them transported? Do you need any additional services? These are all questions that need answers before an accurate price estimate is given.
There's a silver lining, however: you just need to give us a call and tell us about your project, and we'll make sure to give you an accurate quote and tell you about everything that goes into the price.
How Much Does It Cost to Ship a Container from the United Kingdoms to Germany?
A 40FT container shipped from the United Kingdom to Hamburg's port would cost around 350 pounds. Of course, handling, transportation to and from ports, and more will substantially increase costs as well. That's why sea freight isn't exclusively relied on, and there is a massive fleet of trucks that move to and fro between the UK and Germany.
How Do I Get My Furniture Shipped Overseas?
The easiest way to get your furniture shipped overseas is by relying on a removal company. Although you can try to ship small pieces through delivery companies, the process becomes exceedingly complicated for larger pieces of furniture. That's why you need to rely on an experienced removal company to handle the task for you.