Moving from the UK to Bremen
Are you thinking about moving to Bremen? Looking for a removal company to help you handle the process? International removals can be stressful and complicated, and there are a lot of things that can go wrong. Thankfully, though, with Bright Removals, you can ensure your move to Bremen will be as smooth and as efficient as possible.
Here at Bright Removals, we are more than just a removal company. With almost a decade of experience in European removals, we've helped thousands of people move from the United Kingdom to Germany, and we're ready to help you on your journey to Bremen. Contact us now and let's discuss your situation. We're certain we can come up with a removal service tailormade to your needs.
Moving to Bremen
Are you thinking about moving to Bremen? Bremen is one of Germany's foremost business and industry leaders, and many people are looking to move to the city from the United Kingdom. If you're among them, here are the things you need to pay attention to:
- Planning the move: moving from the United Kingdom to Germany isn't too difficult, and despite Brexit, the paperwork and regulations involved are relatively minimal. Nevertheless, there are a lot of steps you need to take before moving. These might involve contacting local authorities, trying to get a job offer from Germany, contacting the German embassy, and more. You need to have adequate knowledge of the process before starting to seriously plan the move.
- Preparing the move: after you've sorted out the legal issues, it is time to plan and prepare your move. At this stage, you should start packing your items and furniture at home, try to find a place to rent in Germany, and look at your options. The key to a good relocation is adequate planning.
- Contacting the right removal company: after you've ironed out the smaller details, it is time to contact a removal company to help you get your furniture, luggage, and personal belongings across the channel. International removals can be complicated and expensive, and that's why you need to hire a company with a lot of experience handling removals in Germany. A company with an established track record and a proven workforce. A company like Bright Removals.
- Following through and moving: After agreeing on the details of the collection and delivery services, it is time to finally make the move. Bremen is a beautiful city with great infrastructure, so it shouldn't take you a lot of time to adjust to your new home.
Bright Removals Services
At Bright Removals, we've made it our mission to provide our clients with the best European removals out there. If you're looking for a company to take care of your personal or business removals to Bremen, you'll love our services:
- Reliable, scalable service: we understand our clients have different needs and requirements. Some might want to move a couple of furniture items, others might want our help moving their company office. We scale our services to our client's needs and make sure we provide a reliable, consistent experience.
- Quality, affordable service: International removals have a reputation for being expensive, and we're here to change that. If you want your removals to Bremen to be both reliable and affordable, you've come to the right place. We've created a process that allows us to provide exceptional removal services at affordable prices.
- Professional service: with years of experience honing our removal services and creating an experienced, professional team, we're one of the only removal companies in the United Kingdom that can both reliably and safely handle your removals to Germany.
Transit time of shipments between UK and Hamburg is between 2 and 3 days, door to door
If storage is required we can arrange it either in the UK or Hamburg
Full and part-load services available, single box or piece of furniture to 100cbm
Bremen is one of the oldest cities in northwestern Germany. Situated along the river Weser, 60 km south of its estuary on the North Sea, this city of 565,000 inhabitants is located in Lower Saxony.
Since the Middle Ages, Bremen has been an important trading city: goods from England, Flanders, Denmark and Russia were transported to the heart of Europe via the river and its port. It was even one of the main cities of the Hanseatic League, a very famous trading league. Even today, Bremen is known in German as the "Free Hanseatic City of Bremen". It remains the second-largest port in Germany and a major industrial centre. Above all, it attracts many travellers who are eager to discover the history and culture of Bremen: Bremen is a German jewel, a little-known city with a rich heritage!
Tourism isn't the only reason to visit this city, however: as it is home to the second-largest port in the country, it is a major hub of business and commerce. Many Britons travel across the channel to visit and work in Bremen.
New to Bremen?
There are countless things to visit in Bremen. The architectural and cultural heritage of this city is very special and offers many unforgettable places to visit. One of the first places to visit in Bremen is its town hall. Built between 1405 and 1410, it is one of the most beautiful and historical city halls in Germany, and that's why it has been declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Nearby is the Cathedral of St. Peter, an Evangelical Lutheran Church that is worth visiting. With over 1200 years of history, the cathedral has a je ne sais quoi that will enthral you.
Speaking of history, the statue of Roland is one of the things to see in Bremen that will transfix you the most. It is the city's "Statue of Liberty", which since 1404, has been a symbol of rights and freedoms.