The UK to Essen Removals
Are you looking for relocation services to help you move to Essen? Are you looking for a company with a track record of successful international removals? Are you looking for a way to make moving to Essen as painless and smooth as possible?
If your answer is yes to any of the questions above, then you'll love our services here at Bright Removals. The number one relocation company to Germany, we've helped hundreds of clients move to the beautiful German city of Essen from the United Kingdom.
Whether you're looking to move for personal, family, or work reasons, you just need to give us a call. We're here to help make your relocation to your new home an excellent experience. You no longer have to suffer the anxiety of moving between countries: we're here to make it a painless, routine process.
Removals to Essen: Everything You Need to Know
Want to move your home or office to Essen? Removals to Essen are relatively straightforward from Germany, but, nevertheless, there are some things you absolutely need to keep in mind if you want the process to be successful:
- Adequate preparations are necessary: this should be self-evident, but you can't carry out a successful removal internationally without adequate preparation. There are many facets to this: you need to prepare your home for the move, you might need to prepare your family, you might need to prepare legally, you might need to prepare financially, and much more. Moving to another country is never a simple decision, and you shouldn't take it lightly. However, there's one silver lining: here at Bright Removals, we're more than happy to guide you through the process.
- Choosing the right removal company is paramount: Regardless of how adequately you prepare, however, there's one key decision that will decide how your removal will turn out, and that is the removal company you choose to trust to handle the task. The cost, reliability, and scalability of the removal service will decide whether your relocation to Germany will be anxiety-inducing or painless, expensive or affordable, reliable or ridden with problems. You need to find a removal company that has the prerequisite experience and professional workforce to adequately handle the removal.
- Get your finances in order: as we mentioned before, moving across countries is a big commitment, and although our removal services are extremely affordable, there are far more costs involved: from rent to bills to legal work, moving isn't cheap. And during the first few months of staying in a new country, you're likely spending more money than usual. This is why it is paramount to get your finances in order before making a move.
What Makes Our Company's Essen Removals Exceptional?
Our company, Bright Removals, is a family-owned, client-oriented business, and our goal, since day one, has been to provide exceptional removal services for people looking to move to Germany, and we can confidently say we've more than succeeded in our mission. If you want reliable, affordable, and scalable removal services, you've come to the right place:
- affordable removal services: with years of experience mapping the route between Germany and Britain, we've found ways to cut down on costs while providing a high-quality removal service. If you're looking for an affordable way to relocate to Essen, you simply have to give us a call. We'll take care of everything.
- reliable removals to Essen: when you relocate, you're not just moving furniture worth tens of thousands of quids, but you're also relocating personal belongings, precious items, and more. Providing a reliable relocation service is paramount if we want to keep our clients satisfied, we recognize that, and we've worked to create one of the most reliable international removal services in the United Kingdom.
- client-centred service: removals are inherently personal, and different people have differing needs. Any company that provides a one-size-fits-all removal service will find their clients find them severely lacking. Here at Bright Removals, we've managed to ensure customer satisfaction by providing customised, individualised removal services. You merely need to tell us about your removal needs, and we'll come up with a solution that fits your individual needs.
Transit time of shipments between UK and Hamburg is between 2 and 3 days, door to door
If storage is required we can arrange it either in the UK or Hamburg
Full and part-load services available, single box or piece of furniture to 100cbm
The city of Essen, 35 km north of Düsseldorf, is one of the main industrial centres of the Ruhr area. Throughout its history, it has been famous for its industries, factories, and businesses.
Today, however, 95% of Essen's population lives within 300 meters of urban green areas. The water management system is extremely environmentally friendly, and the city was selected as Europe's green capital in 2017 as recognition of all the progress it has achieved in the last few decades.
While the city has had no landfills since the 1960s, it also recycles almost 65% of its waste. Essen has also set itself the goal of developing 376 kilometres of bicycle paths so that bicycle travel will increase by 25% and car travel will decrease by 29% by 2035. The city is undergoing a green revolution in every sense of the word, and it has resulted in tens of thousands of green jobs creation in the city.
Whether you want to move to a family-friendly, environmentally-friendly place to enjoy your retirement or you want to move to Essen to start a career in industry and business there, you'll find the city more than adequate.
New to Essen?
The city wasn't only selected as the green capital of Europe in 2017. Just 7 years prior, it was also selected as Europe's capital of culture, and this is for very good reasons, as the city has a very long, colourful history dating back almost a millennium.
There's a lot to see in Essen, and an exhaustive list would fill out a book, but if you're new to Essen, you should definitely try seeing these landmarks:
- Villa Hügel: The city of Essen and its region are strongly marked by the establishment of the Krupp family, one of the most powerful industrial dynasties of the German Empire. The very imposing (and somewhat pompous) Villa Hügel was built by Alfred Krupp in 1873 and inhabited by three generations of the family. It is the largest private house in the Land: 8,100m2 and 269 rooms including some impressive reception rooms.
- The Baldeneysee: The very beautiful Lake Baldeney has developed in the 1930s thanks to the Stauwehr, a dam located in Essen-Werden, built to slow the flow of the Ruhr River and facilitate water treatment upstream. For 46 years swimming was prohibited there due to water pollution by surrounding industries, the lake only hosted sailing regattas. But since May 21, 2017, the Baldeneysee has been open for swimming thanks to the major efforts made by the city in terms of treating polluted water.